blah.... blah.... blah...

My blah....blah....blah....
My Photo
Name:
Location: Delhi, Delhi, India

I'm a hacker, a free software advocate, and a student.

23 April 2006

 

What is your good name ?

Today, while talking to Gautam, I came to know common mistakes I used to made while speaking in English. It's not just bad pronounciation, but some other mistakes also. e.g.

  1. I'm giving (taking) examination.
  2. Today, I'm going to give (take) an interview ?
  3. What's your good name ? (What is your name ?)
  4. and tons of more...

This usage of English is wrong. But, I still don't know which body governs English language ? There is more than this explained in the Wiki article titled Indian English.

Thanks to Gautam, for pointing out

There might be some other grammatical mistakes in this blog entry or some of my other writings, so please forgive me for my English ;-)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

200601   200602   200603   200604   200605  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

There are some of my webpages tooo...

This blog is [ INVALID XHTML v1.0 ] [ INVALID CSS v2.0 ]