blah.... blah.... blah...

My blah....blah....blah....
My Photo
Name:
Location: Delhi, Delhi, India

I'm a hacker, a free software advocate, and a student.

11 January 2006

 

My Localized Name

This time I've tried to localize my name into different Indian scripts (those based on Brahmi script, those which are listed in ISCII-91 standard and are available in Unicode). So, please post your comments if any of the localized spellings are incorrect. You need to have unicode fonts installed, in order to view of any this stuff.

Oriya      - ଆଶୀଷ
Devanagari - आशीष
Malayalam - ആശീഷ
Bengali - আশীষ
Gujarati - આશીષ
Telugu - ఆశీష
Kannada - ಆಶೀಷ

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

200601   200602   200603   200604   200605  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

There are some of my webpages tooo...

This blog is [ INVALID XHTML v1.0 ] [ INVALID CSS v2.0 ]