blah.... blah.... blah...

My blah....blah....blah....
My Photo
Name:
Location: Delhi, Delhi, India

I'm a hacker, a free software advocate, and a student.

19 January 2006

 

Generifying JavaCUP

I've generified source code of JavaCUP 0.10k (converted to use generics) but too my surprise, they already generified that stuff. :D I've checked their site 2 weeks ago but that time no migration link was there.

JavaCUP is a LR parser generator for Java language. It is included in the recent JDK also (oops, it is not exposed publically but all it's classes are already there in the JDK), see Mustang. It's very cool and very easy to use. You can find it here.


Comments:
sometimes shit happens when u least expect it dude...i'm with u there...gautam
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

200601   200602   200603   200604   200605  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

There are some of my webpages tooo...

This blog is [ INVALID XHTML v1.0 ] [ INVALID CSS v2.0 ]