blah.... blah.... blah...

My blah....blah....blah....
My Photo
Name:
Location: Delhi, Delhi, India

I'm a hacker, a free software advocate, and a student.

30 January 2006

 

Finally I installed LTSP

Finally, I installed LTSP. LTSP is a great distribution of network booting Linux. It has all the preconfigured files, you need to boot Linux over network. And overall performance is cool. I've currently tested it with GNOME. It runs fine with no network delays as if I'm working on my own desktop. I'm planning for installing IceWM. IceWM is a simple and sleek Window Manager for X.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

200601   200602   200603   200604   200605  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

There are some of my webpages tooo...

This blog is [ INVALID XHTML v1.0 ] [ INVALID CSS v2.0 ]